What it is: Emu Oil is a transdermal carrier that alleviates skin conditions from the deepest layers of the dermis, combating ailments and soothing skin. It is hypoallergenic with natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that is used in a variety of ways topically and internally.
When to use:
- For immediate skin hydration
- To relieve ailments, rashes and bites
- For pain and inflammation
- To reduce scarring
- Under serum to aid absorption
- As a strengthening hair treatment
What else to know:
- 100% pure, organic and refined oil
- Hypoallergenic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal
- High in Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids and Vitamins A-E-C
How it works:
- Emu oil's fat lipids mimic those found in the top layer of your skin - so similar to the fatty acids it absorbs into the skin faster than other oils, instantly hydrating and stimulating skin-cell regeneration.
- Emu oil thickens skin while reducing fine lines + wrinkles, aging spots, puffiness, stretch marks, bruising and scarring.
- Emu Oil is a transdermal carrier, so it is great to use under serums and its properties plump skin and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and is gentle enough to remove eye makeup. Can be applied under serums or moisturizers, for make-up remover, and used alone for dehydrated or chapped skin.
- Emu oil can be applied topically on hot spots or ingested in small amounts. A daily dose is recommended for enhancing fur coats, easing digestive issues, gum growth, and alleviating wounds.
- 100% Pure Refined Emu Oil
- Massage 2-4 drops of oil into skin
- Use 2 times a day for best results
- Layer under serums and oils to aid absorption
- Use as needed on ailments and for pain