Temple Copal Incense
Write a review
What it is: White, ceremonial-grade, copal resin sticks handcrafted in Mexico. Copal is a potent, piney aromatic resin that has powerful clearing and cleansing abilities.
- Sacred White Temple Copal: derived from wild-harvest sap. Is historically burned ceremonially by Mesoamerican cultures for cleansing, healing and to connect with divine energy.
What else to know:
- 90mins+ burn per stick
- Wild-harvested and sustainably farmed
- Drip collected from the Burseraceae Copal Tree
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Supports indigenous cultures
- Light tip of incense stick
- Gently extinguish flame by blowing or fanning. It should glow red and begin to smolder
- Place in appropriate incense burner on a hard, non-flammable surface
- Burn, put-out, and relight as you wish
- Do not leave unattended!